Thursday, February 24, 2005

The Market

Posted by Adam (Britzilla) Volerich

Today is our last full day in Cambodia. It is a free day and as a result I went to the market. What a great place it was, mountains of fake name brand clothing and swords were spouting out of peoples ears. There was a place to get everything.

I made it my first priority to try and get a guitar because a guitar from Cambodia is a pretty cool thing to have. Bargainin was a key thing in this market, in order to get a good price on anything you had to bargain. I got a guitar from $50 all the way down to $20, although i think $5 would have been a better price. (this happened yesterday)
By the end of our trip I had bought a sword with a wooden blade, 8 Buddahs, a rolex, some bling, a chess set, some clothes and a gucci walet aswell as some gameboy games. Overall it was an awsome trip. If any of you ever get a chance to go to Cambodia check out the market.
-Adam

3 comments:

  1. hayley and aunty shelleyFebruary 25, 2005 at 5:49 AM

    Hi Adam,
    What did you buy for us? (just kidding)
    I hope you had a great time in Cambodia and we can't wait to see you and hear about your trip.
    Hugs and Kisses Always
    Aunty Shelley and Cousin Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam-
    I hope you are having an amazing time in Cambodia. I hope you bought some bling for every one. jkjkkjk. I saw David S. and Jasper in town and they were asking about you. Can't wait for you to come home sop you can tell me everything about the trip.
    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you got something for me too Adam... just kidding!
    Uncle Ralph

    ReplyDelete