Wednesday, February 2, 2005

Getting Ready to Leave

Well... only a couple of days left til I take off to visit our project sites in Cambodia, Vietnam and a potential site in Laos. I met with the kids and the parents I will be taking from Global Care Unlimited of Tenafly, New Jersey on the trip and they are all very excited! As they should be...

We will be touring ancient temples, seeing some of the most beautiful country in the world and helping people who really need it.... all at the same time! And to think all I got when I was in school was a trip to DC!!

This blog is being set up so that while we are in these countries, the kids and adults on the trip can post their experiences.

I look forward to communicating with people here... and I hope some will actually leave comments and questions for us on our journey.

I will be leaving a week in advance of everyone else to make sure all is "good to go"

In the meantine, I am flattered that my good friend Tom Peters has asked me to post to HIS blog while I am traveling with the group... so I will be posting there as well!

Please leave some comments here... and don't forget to check out the rest of the CPI web site!


5 comments:

  1. Have a great time and remember to take lots of photos.
    Best regards,
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ray! Keep checking in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great site! Just to let you know, your Global Care Unlimited link is broken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mundo!
    I have noticed that it is down from time to time... it is odd... but please do check again sometime as it is a great example of kids getting involved in the "movement"
    thanks again... and keep coming back!
    James

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting ready to leave here soon. I am so anxious to be with you. Have been keeping up and happy to hear that the rice mill is on the agenda. How about Sesame Street? Yes, I hope. See you in a few days.. Mom

    ReplyDelete