Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I'm a mommy

Posted by Emily
Hey Everyone sorry i haven't bloged in a while. I have been so tired. Tommorows My Birthday!!! And yes I'm a mommy ...well not really! today we went to an orphange where you can't adopt the kids untill they graduate high school than they go to be an exchange student in the U.S or other contrues. well any way i fell in love with a five moth old girl named Varnik and the y told me that i can send her cloths and toys and sort of be her mommy. I think there might be a picture of me with her. she is really cute. As soon as i get home i want to send her a package. It would be really cool to take care of her like that till she is grown up. I think she really liked me too.

Well anyway just to give you a short descroptoin of the last days.
Saturday: We went to Siem Reap and on the way we met James' Cousins. well acyually some monkeys. We fed them and eat some monkey food. Then we saw sunset at the tempels it was really pretty.
Sunday: We went to the3 tempels they were beautiful. we climbed up a realy high tempel and o was scared on the way down. Then we went to a tempel that has trees growing out of it.
Monday: We went to the Childrens hospital. It was really cool to be there because i had studied it for the club. It made me happy to give everone toys and crayons. It makes me happy to see other people happy. Then we went to a really weird landmine museum but i don't want to talk about that.
Tuesday: We drove to Batton bong to MAG aine action group, We got to wear the demining outfits and Adam got to blow up a small explosive. in a mock miine feild.
Hope to talk more tommorow
P.S. Sorry about they typos and miss spellings there's no spell check and the key board is really old and faded

5 comments:

  1. Hi Em,
    I guess this means I'm a grandmother. I can't wait to see the pictures. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
    You're a teenager now.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll certainly never forget your 13th birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day, Emily. Grandma & Grandpa send their love & best wishes for a happy birthday, also!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily,
    Pay attention in Family Life Education class, please. But keep on adopting those babies!
    Dr. G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Emily! It's Aria. Whoa, you're certainly having an amazing time in Cambodia! Happy belated birthday! It'll be a huge change to have your birthday in Cambodia! It's so cool how you have a "daughter" to take care of and stuff! you'll have to tell me all about the rest of your trip when you come back (in gym class of course).
    Lyl,
    Aria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday Emily. Thanks for sharing all your blogs with us! I'm so glad you had such a beautiful experience. Varnik is very cute and you look like a proud momma!

    ReplyDelete