Friday, February 25, 2005

From Chanton

good bye tenafly, thanks.
thank u so much for the trip in cambodia to know what is the khmer culture, cambodia people and real situation in cambodia, and i thank u so much for the best kind with landmine survivor program of Clear Path International.

I very happy to spend the time to evey one, to understand what is crossing culture. Last night i very happy for dinner but I very so sad because it is the last time for to left in this year I dream and hope that in the next or in soon we can have the best opportunity to meet again.

I sorry it is my first blog, i hope in after this one every things will be change, and longer than this one


The best wish to all of you kids! Good trip and I hope all of you are the best new generational for the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment