Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Thank you, Stuart!

Fellow blogger, journalist and landmine survivor Stuart Hughes interviewed me today for an upcoming podcast (I really love podcasts... I have been listening to them like mad... podcasting is like Tivo for the more cerebral).

Stuart, a journalist at the BBC (or the Beeb, as his blog has taught me!) lost his lower right leg to a landmine while covering a story in Northern Iraq.

He has since become an activist for landmine causes and a spokesperson for our friends at the Mines Advisory Group.I first heard of Stuart when I read this article he wrote on Cambodian mine victims.


His blog (which is produced independently of his work at "the Beeb") can be found at http://stuarthughes.blogspot.com/ His podcast RSS feed is here.

Thank you, Stuart...!


No comments:

Post a Comment