Sunday, June 11, 2006

Norwich University Blogs From Vietnam



Hello Norwich administration, alumni, friends and family.

This is Evan George, a sophomore in the Corps of Cadets at Norwich University. I am writing to you from the beautiful city of Hue, Viet Nam. I can not even think of the words that can describe my experience so far.

It has only been 3 days since I arrived and I am already in love with the culture, people, and environment. The climate however is a different story. The people of Viet Nam are the friendliest and kindest people I have ever met or read about. Their hospitality is breath taking. People will stop you on the street just for a chance to chat about America. Everyone is willing to lend a helpful hand and children smile and wave at us when we pass by.

I could write for hours about my journey so far but I wish to keep you in suspense for our next blog. So goodbye for now and check back here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment