Monday, June 6, 2005

Video: JSC Crew Visits CPI Families

A group of students from Johnson State College (JSC) is spending the next few weeks with Clear Path International in Vietnam. This is possible due to a partnership between Clear Path, the Break Away Program and JSC. The students and staff will be posting tales and photos from their journey to this blog. You can read all of their posts by clicking here.

Thanks to CPI Staff members Toan and Chi, we have video of some of the JSC group visiting with beneficiary families... click the button below to view in Windows Media format



There are also new JSC pictures posted to our flickr site!



2 comments:

  1. Toan and Chi,
    Thank you so much for the video. Every morning I come into my office and go the the blog; it allows me to feel like I am experiencing the trip with the JSC group. Today the visuals took on a whole new meaning and I feel at a loss for words.
    Thank you for introducing me to Huynh Cong Tu, his beautiful daughters and dear wife and also for allowing me to meet Ho Van Nghias and his family. Your work and your caring is exceptional.
    Thank you.
    [S]he who travels far will often see things far
    from what she believed was truth...
    - Hermann Hesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here Here Toan and Chi!
    The blogs have also been my first stop once I log online everyday... this video was amazing! A true gift for those of us in the states, helping us be with our friends in Vietnam in spirit... thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete