Sunday, March 20, 2005

Hello everybody

Hello all of the kids at Tenafly school, How are all of you? Today I am very please and I just came from Vocational Training Center at Kampong Cham province. You What is my supprice when I came back from Kampong Cham, On 30 of this month one the students in Sewing skill she will married, her name is SOK KUONG, So please say congratulation to her and Wish. Who want to join this wedding I would like to invite every body. ok?

For more information I will send to everybody and her picture wedding in soon, I have more detail for her wedding in next blog.


It is my first blog that I start myself with the recommendation from James Hathaway.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Back to you Chanthon !!
    Its nice to see you being active and writing blog entries. I'll look forward to seeing you post your thoughts during your work with CPI.
    All the very best to you- in all that you do !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter! I was wondering where you were.
    Glad to see you back on the blog.
    James

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm around James, and will always be around- in heart and spirit !! :)-

    ReplyDelete